Sunday, January 30, 2011

NEGLECTED

Sorry, blog. You know how I am about commitments… I… I can explain.
It’s just been a whirlwind since Christmas, I can’t even believe it’s almost February! So, a few updates: I’m still dating that boy–we survived being apart for winter break. It was nice not to have someone complimenting you and giving you hugs and kisses and snuggling with you every day. Okay, so I missed that part, but honestly, boys have cooties, we girls still need our breaks to regain our health =P
Apart from that, winter break was GREAT. We adopted a new puppy; her name is Roxy and she’s an angel.
Roxy the Innocent
Roxy the Innocent

Until you leave her alone. Then she’s a bulldozer. We need new plants in the backyard. Dad’s gonna build her a fenced in area for when we go to the store, or when she’s alone for a bit, just so she doesn’t destroy everything. Well, whatever’s left at least… Haha.
I got to do Spinning classes for my last two weeks I was home. Chloe came with me a few times and Dad came once… it was GREAT. I actually really loved it, and this summer I’m gonna join a gym that has spinning classes, so I’m pretty excited about that. I came back early to school to do some re-training stuff for RA stuff. So that went well. Then classes started: MWF 8am, 10 am, 1 pm, and 4 pm. So a few awkward gaps of time, but I get Tues and Thurs off, so that’s been helpful. They’ve turned into intense homework days, and it’s only the third week!!! Waaaah. Oh well. Haha. I’m taking a Science, Tech. and Society course, a class on rhetorical theory, a family communications class, and developmental psychology (prenatal to adolescent) and so far so good. I’m really enjoying them, and I’m staying up on my reading!
So.
Much.
Reading.
Speaking of homework–I’m neglecting a 5 page paper (with a speech component) and I still have another reading assignment… THE NIGHT IS YOUNG. And I’m on-call, which means, up til 12 at least, but 1 am is hopefully the bedtime.
OH. More about this after the show, probably, but I’m doing the opening scene of the Vagina Monologues on campus. Woohoo! It’s gonna be vag-tacular, so stay alert if you’re in the Tacoma area.
Anywho.. I’ll get back into the swing of keeping this baby updated. So, as they say in LA, hasta la bye bye.
Sincerely,
RA girl-in-like

No comments:

Post a Comment